So…Today was a fantastic day! Blue skies, plenty of sunshine….Our long lost kitty, Tilly, was returned to us at 7am and I received an e-mail from a blogger I follow to say that he’d nominated me for a ‘Mystery Blogger Award’.
I can’t begin to tell you what this nomination means to me…well actually, I can, it means that someone out there (other than my Mum) has actually taken the time to read what I’ve written and actually believes there may be others out there who would be interested in reading it too! So to The Campervan Man….muito obrigada, baie dankie and thanks a mil! Take a moment to check out his blog https://thecampervanmanblog.com/ jam packed with adventures in his trusty 1979 VW campervan, Fanny!
The mystery blogger award was created by Okoto Enigma to discover and recognise inspiring and inventive blogs which will not only captivate but also motivate. It aims to provide exposure and recognition to all your favourite bloggers.(https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/)
The rules are as follows;
1.Feature the award logo/image on your post 2. List the rules 3. Thank the blogger that nominated you 4. Tell the readers 3 things about yourself 5. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. 6. Answer the questions provided. 7. Nominate bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog 8. Ask the nominees questions of your choice with one weird / funny question (specify) 9. Share and link to your best post(s)
3 Things about myself
1- I’m originally from South Africa
2-I love singing along to the radio, at the top of my voice, whilst driving and truly believe that I have an excellent singing voice and just need to be ‘discovered’.
3-My first crush was Richard Dean Anderson…otherwise known as ‘McGyver’. I was about 8 years old and not sure if it was his skills with a Swiss Army knife or the fashionable mullet he was rocking!
Now to the questions:
1. Mountains or beaches? That’s such a tough one for me…I grew up in Cape Town and lived on the slopes of the iconic Table Mountain surrounded by beautiful oceans…but if I had to choose-beaches.
2. What is your favourite word? Kakkerlak (kuck-er-luck) It means cockroach in Afrikaans.
3. Where is your favourite place in the world and why? Central Portugal-People, natural beauty, food and quality of life.
4. If you could invite two people in the world to dinner, who would you invite? Barrack Obama and Elon Musk.
5. Would you rather fight 100 hamster sized lions or 1 lion sized hamster? Ooh…the fam liked this question…seems girls opted for 1 lion size hamster whilst the boys all went for 100 ankle biting hamster size lions!
Incredible photos to complement a beautiful blog
Travel adventures and advice with little ones in tow
Well written blog which provides lots of inspiration for future travel
Looking for the meaning of life through travel
My questions to my nominees:
Where were you born and where are you now?
What’s your best and worst quality?
Coffee or tea?
You’ve been given an elephant. You can’t give it away or sell it. What would you do with the elephant?
So that sums it up….should you wish to learn more about our fam’s journey please like, follow and share. Below are a few of my most recent blog posts-would love some feedback, comments and/or advice x
2 Comments Add yours
Bravo! Wish you Many more nominations.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Congratulations! Keep writing. More will come.